Email Campaign Archive
from Capital Research Advisors, LLC
join our mailing list
- 02/21/2020 - January started off nice and smooth, then.....
- 01/08/2020 - What a difference a year makes! But now it is all in the past...
- 12/05/2019 - FOMO is driving the thinking of many investors and this is never a good thing.
- 11/12/2019 - The historical volatility we track seemed at times to want to materialize but as October moved forward, the volatility was simply quite mild.
- 10/10/2019 - September gains make up for the losses in August. We still see headwinds for stocks but bonds may keep its strengths in place.
- 09/17/2019 - August proved itself as the first month of the worst 90 day cycle of the year. Has it set the tone for more downturn in markets to come? Stay tuned.
- 08/07/2019 - July seemed to dash hopes for a big summer rally. Usually, summers are not big rally times, however, historically July trends "UP" 62.5% of the time.
- 06/04/2019 - Last month after another month higher, we asked, "What's Next". The markets have delivered the answer.
- 05/02/2019 - April Delivers Another Up Month, Come What in May?
- 04/10/2019 - The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.
- 03/14/2019 - February followed January for a great start & the S&P 500 now has made up all the losses of December but the full losses of the 4Q still linger.
- 02/05/2019 - 2019 Starts off with a BANG! Will there be a bust?
- 01/07/2019 - 2018 is now behind us and for many investors, it put them behind!
- 12/21/2018 - A Little Holiday Cheer... (Stocks could use some cheerleaders. Government Bonds are rising fast!)
- 12/04/2018 - This is our November market review.
- 11/02/2018 - This is our October market review.
- 10/05/2018 - This is our September market review.
- 09/15/2018 - This is our August market review.
- 08/03/2018 - This is our July market review.
- 07/06/2018 - This is our June review