Email Campaign Archive
from Capital Research Advisors, LLC
join our mailing list
- 12/05/2022 - With the -10% plunge of Sept, the rise in Oct & Nov have erased those losses & we are back to break even for 90 days. But for 2022, still down -15%
- 11/03/2022 - We have now completed the "worst 90 day cycle of the calendar year" as we warned investors about at the end of July. But all is not well in markets.
- 10/07/2022 - For being the middle month of the historically worst three months of the year, September put on a show. Down -10%.
- 09/09/2022 - The data continues to point in a negative direction. August bore that out for us.
- 08/22/2022 - Just a mid month update which is seldom from our office. Nothing earth shaking but there are lots of movements.
- 08/02/2022 - We are 7 months into 2022 and markets are still down double digits! "We are gonna need a bigger boat!" Chief Brody from the movie JAWS.
- 07/08/2022 - Down 5 out of 6 months. We said there was more to come... and there is still more.
- 06/09/2022 - Stocks sagged down in May and guess what....
- 05/30/2022 - Markets are closed Monday for Memorial Day
- 05/03/2022 - This was the 3rd down month out of the last 4-- and down it was, worst start of a year since World War II.
- 04/14/2022 - Markets are closed tomorrow for Good Friday.
- 04/07/2022 - January & February were down months. March was positive but only for a couple of weeks. More downside to resume.
- 03/05/2022 - At the end of January we asked. "Now what is to come?" February answered.
- 02/02/2022 - 2021 was up, January was down. Now what is to come?
- 01/07/2022 - 2021 down, what to go?
- 12/10/2021 - November started out as a somewhat typical November and then.......
- 11/12/2021 - So now what? October stocks basically brought back to the market what September took away.
- 10/08/2021 - September took a downward turn. Remember, we are in the middle of the most volatile 90 days of the calendar year. Volatility happens.
- 09/14/2021 - August is known for being a warm month in the U.S. but for stocks, August was HOT! An unprecedented rise in stock prices!
- 08/05/2021 - Across most of the US, temperatures rose, so did most stock indexes as well. Let's take a look.