Email Campaign Archive
from Alberta Policy Coalition for Chronic Disease Prevention
join our mailing list
- 10/07/2021 - APCCP E-News: Announcements on Federal-Provincial Childcare Agreements, Reverse Cigar Lounge Exemption, New APCCP Resources, & More!
- 10/28/2020 - APCCP E-News: 2020 Nutrition Report Card, New APCCP Resources, Beat Youth Vaping & More!
- 07/09/2020 - APCCP Call to Action: Help Improve Child Care Quality in Alberta
- 06/08/2020 - Please take one minute to protect Alberta kids from smoking and vaping
- 06/01/2020 - Join the Call for Action on Household Food Insecurity in Canada
- 04/16/2020 - APCCP Spring E-News: APCCP Priorities & Covid-19, New Chronic Disease Prevention Survey Data & More!
- 04/01/2020 - [Reminder] Next APCCP Webinar - Active Travel: April 8 @ 2:00 pm
- 03/02/2020 - APCCP Upcoming Webinars: Health in All Policies, Active Travel & Food Matters
- 01/15/2020 - Free APCCP Webinar Series: Healthy Futures
- 11/04/2019 - Call to Action: The Alberta government wants your input on youth vaping legislation
- 10/17/2019 - APCCP E-News: 2019 Nutrition Report Card, Federal Election Countdown & More!
- 04/11/2019 - APCCP E-News: New Strategic Priorities, Upcoming Conferences & More!
- 04/04/2019 - A Healthy Alberta Through Healthier Policies: All-Party Candidate Forum, April 12
- 01/14/2019 - Registration Now Open: Western Canadian Tobacco Reduction Forum
- 12/21/2018 - APCCP E-News: Healthy Food Policy Resource Hub, Marketing to Kids Restrictions & More
- 10/31/2018 - Upcoming Webinar: Alberta Nutrition Report Card
- 09/10/2018 - Urgent Call to Action: Edmonton's Proposed Smoking & Vaping Bylaw
- 08/29/2018 - Upcoming Webinar: Action on Household Food Insecurity in Alberta
- 07/17/2018 - APCCP E-News: Action on household food insecurity, update on YEG's proposed smoking bylaw & more!
- 07/09/2018 - Urgent Call to Action: Edmonton's Proposed Smoking/Vaping Bylaw