Email Campaign Archive
from Cupertino Chamber of Commerce
join our mailing list
- 03/27/2023 - NOVAworks and Biocom California invite youto explore career opportunities in life sciences. March 28🔬
- 03/21/2023 - See you tomorrow at 5 pm at Sunrise Cupertino! You can come with a peer!
- 03/21/2023 - Celebrates spring at Holi. April 2, 2023. You will have fun!
- 03/20/2023 - Don't miss the Business Social this Wednesday at Sunrise Cupertino!
- 03/17/2023 - Join us at the Dual Chamber Business Social! Sunnyvale & Cupertino
- 03/15/2023 - There is still time. Reserve your booth at Holi, on April 2, 2023. Limited spaces!
- 03/13/2023 - KeyPoint Credit Union Gain: Peace of Mind through Local Member Owned Credit Union
- 03/13/2023 - The weather forecast is 68º. Reserve your booth at Holi, on April 2, 2023. Limited spaces!
- 03/08/2023 - The more places your business is present, the better it will be for doing business. Reserve your booth at Holi, April 2, 2023
- 03/03/2023 - Morning Chat with Cupertino Mayor Hung Wei, Tues Mar 7th, 7:30 to 8:30am
- 03/03/2023 - Opportunity to showcase your business 👌 at Holi, April 2, 2023
- 03/02/2023 - Cupertino Business News March 2023
- 03/01/2023 - Spring has sprung;enjoy it locally. 🌻 Cupertino is full of enjoyable places to stay locally.
- 02/22/2023 - Tomorrow! Event Center Open Meetings
- 02/14/2023 - Last chance to reserve a table for the Education Fair in Cupertino. We promote your business before, during and after the event.
- 02/13/2023 - Love to shop, love to eat, and love local Celebrating San Valentine's Day.
- 02/10/2023 - There is still time to reserve a table for the Education Fair in Cupertino. We promote your business before, during and after the event.
- 02/08/2023 - You are cordially invited to the Sunrise of Cupertino Premier Event. Feb 16 at 5pm
- 02/07/2023 - Reminder, join us at the State of the City Address with Mayor Hung Wei. Feb 15. RSVP by Wednesday, Feb 8❗
- 02/07/2023 - Your opinion matters. We want to hear your thoughts about the new Events Center at the Flint Center.