Email Campaign Archive
from Music Australia
join our mailing list
- 11/28/2019 - Music Australia E-News 28 November
- 10/31/2019 - Music Australia E-News 31 October
- 09/26/2019 - Music Australia E-News 26 September
- 08/29/2019 - Music Australia E-News 29 August
- 07/25/2019 - Music Australia E-News 25 July
- 07/04/2019 - Music Australia E-News 4 July
- 05/30/2019 - Music Australia E-News 30 May
- 04/26/2019 - Music Australia E-News 26 March
- 03/29/2019 - Music Australia E-News 29 March
- 03/07/2019 - Music Australia E-News 7 March
- 01/31/2019 - Music Australia E-News 31 January
- 11/23/2018 - Opera Sector Faces Attendance Challenges, NSW Inquiry Findings Released + New Music Jobs & Funding Opportunities!
- 11/09/2018 - Hobart Leads Australia in Song, LPA Release New Report + new music jobs & funding opportunities!
- 10/26/2018 - Only 6 more sleeps until 'One Song' stops the nation + new music jobs & funding opportunities!
- 10/11/2018 - Iconic Adelaide live music venue announces closure, City of Sydney wants your feedback on busking + grants, workshops and more!
- 09/27/2018 - First Peoples Action Plan Launches in Victoria, WA Cracks Down on Noise Complaints + Grants, Workshops and More!
- 09/13/2018 - Deep Cuts to Arts South Australia,Â â€˜One Songâ€™ Animation Video Launches + Music Jobs and Workshops
- 08/30/2018 - NSW Parliamentary Inquiry Continues, MCUI Launches Auslan Translation plus ticket discounts for BIGSOUND and EMC
- 08/16/2018 - New code of practice for Australian entertainment industry released, musicians raise funds for farmers + MCUI rallies a nation of school kids!
- 08/02/2018 - Australian Played Campaign Aims To Boost Local Acts, Council Initiative Transforms Libraries Into Music Studios + ArtPlay Workshop Discount!