Email Campaign Archive
from SEPA Communications
join our mailing list
- 11/16/2021 - Recycling company fined £20,000 for illegal waste export
- 10/27/2021 - SEPA cyber-attack 'displayed significant stealth and malicious sophistication'
- 10/15/2021 - Ten months on from the cyber-attack, we are sharing the lessons learnt to help stakeholders understand the growing threat of corporate cybercrime
- 10/06/2021 - SEPA and Tennent's mark environmental milestones in new Sustainable Growth Agreement
- 09/17/2021 - Businesses setting environmental example secure prestigious awards
- 09/03/2021 - Sign up for the Scottish Resources Conference 2021 today
- 08/06/2021 - SEPA leads efforts to tackle new waste crime trend as lorries of waste found in North Lanarkshire
- 08/02/2021 - Scottish sustainability leaders time to shine by applying for Scottish Environment Business Awards
- 07/09/2021 - Monitoring and protecting Scotland's bathing waters
- 06/22/2021 - Changing the chemistry at Scotland's environment protection agency
- 08/24/2020 - Tonight at 6pm (Expo opens 5:30pm) - Scottish Parliamentary Earth Overshoot Day Webinar * Register Now *
- 08/20/2020 - Tonight at 6pm - Global launch of Earth Overshoot Day
- 08/18/2020 - Global launch of Earth Overshoot Day - sign up today
- 08/06/2020 - Reminder: Join us tonight for 'The Business Case for a Future by Design, not Disaster'
- 07/31/2020 - Join us on Thu 6 August for 'The Business Case for a Future by Design, not Disaster'
- 03/29/2019 - This week - waste statistics, part worn tyres, jobs and more
- 11/15/2018 - SEPA Update: This week - FinFish Aquaculture Sector Plan launched, jobs and more
- 10/19/2018 - SEPA Update: This week - Sector plan consultations, rainfall data tool, jobs and more
- 10/05/2018 - SEPA Update: This week - Compliance Assessment Scheme, new coastal flood warning schemes, waste crime, jobs and more
- 09/07/2018 - SEPA Update: This week - End of SEPA exemptions for burning farm plastics, new construction industry licences, jobs and more