Email Campaign Archive
from Great Basin Fire Science Exchange
join our mailing list
- 03/15/2023 - Post-fire recovery of native grasses, soil moisture to predict fire danger, and more!
- 03/03/2023 - Register by 3/11 for Restoration of Sagebrush Ecosystems Class
- 02/21/2023 - Future of fuels management in sagebrush, new indicators for prioritization, and more!
- 02/07/2023 - Seeding innovations webinar series next month!
- 01/25/2023 - Fuel treatment effectiveness, management strategies, vegetation trends, and more!
- 12/20/2022 - Rangelands and climate, smoke, economic justice, and happy holidays!
- 11/23/2022 - Plant community and biocrust response to livestock removal, wildfire trends tool, and more!
- 11/01/2022 - New funding available, burn severity and soil nutrients and arthropods, and more!
- 10/17/2022 - PJ education, sagebrush conservation, targeted grazing and more!
- 09/29/2022 - Better fire modeling and maps, herbicide success, and more!
- 09/14/2022 - Ten-year response to fuel treatments in big sagebrush
- 08/25/2022 - Reducing pinyon and juniper density may help them withstand climate change
- 08/12/2022 - Management of annual grasses at landscape scales, and more!
- 07/27/2022 - Ecosystem resilience in the age of invasive annual grasses
- 06/30/2022 - Region-wide benefits of post-fire restoration, seeding treatment succession, and more!
- 06/17/2022 - Pre-emergent herbicide effects, USFS pauses Rx fire, pollinator friendly plants
- 05/24/2022 - Sagebrush Conservation Portal webinar and wildfire events this week and next!
- 05/20/2022 - Resources for Wildfire Awareness Month!
- 05/16/2022 - Seed traits predict survival, early estimates of annual grass available, and more!
- 04/26/2022 - Restoration and grazing, potential of native plants, and more!