CommNatural SciArt Newsletter Archive
(archive displays 20 most recent newsletters)
from Bethann G. Merkle (www.commnatural.com)
join our mailing list
- 07/28/2017 - Drawing on windows, making fish & more: Summer 2017 CommNatural Newsletter
- 04/24/2017 - Migration, multimedia artwork & more: April 2017 CommNatural newsletter
- 03/29/2017 - Making connections between art & other disciplines: March 2017 CommNatural newsletter
- 02/22/2017 - Sketching snow, drawing in biology courses and more: Jan/Feb 2017 CommNatural newsletter
- 12/22/2016 - Sketching tips, gift ideas, and more: December 2016 CommNatural newsletter
- 11/10/2016 - Animation & SciArt Sharing: November 2016 CommNatural newsletter
- 10/19/2016 - No need to make excuses - making time for SciArt: October 2016 CommNatural newsletter
- 09/21/2016 - Making connections through SciArt: September 2016 CommNatural newsletter
- 08/30/2016 - Taste of Summer: August 2016 CommNatural newsletter
- 07/21/2016 - Getting buggy - an insect-themed July 2016 CommNatural newsletter
- 05/31/2016 - May Newsletter: Choosing between words & sketches?
- 04/26/2016 - April Newsletter: Drawing enhances memory, sketching tips & summer reading ideas
- 03/02/2016 - Feb/March CommNatural Newsletter: Slow/Fast sketching tip + recording of my recent Science, Art & Creativity talk
- 01/31/2016 - New year: New sketching & SciArt ideas & resources!
- 12/31/2015 - December CommNatural Newsletter: Holiday greetings
- 11/12/2015 - November CommNatural Newsletter: Sketching Landscapes, Holiday Cards & E.O. Wilson on drawing for science
- 10/09/2015 - September/October CommNatural Newsletter: Autumnal sketching tips and drawing-to-learn inspiration
- 08/21/2015 - August CommNatural Newsletter: Tips for how to sketch your notes, sketching at conferences & two "get your hands on SciArt" opportunities
- 07/15/2015 - July 2015 CommNatural newsletter: Sketching clouds, data on benefits of sketching for scientists, and more!
- 06/02/2015 - Birds on the brain - bird sketching tips, SciArt bird books, and more [June 2015 CommNatural newsletter]