Email Campaign Archive
from Mental Health Reform
join our mailing list
- 10/01/2019 - Government Still Withholding €25M of Mental Health Budget
- 09/11/2019 - Despite modest Government investment in recent years, we have seen very little improvement...
- 09/03/2019 - You can help get better mental health services for children in Ireland
- 08/30/2019 - Waiting list reaches 2,440 children and young people who are waiting for specialist mental health services
- 07/31/2019 - July Newsletter: Important steps taken towards better mental health services, supports and rights for all.
- 06/30/2019 - New development on Mental Health Act, 2001 and more news
- 06/05/2019 - People cannot wait any longer to have their rights protected! Reform the Mental Health Act, 2001
- 05/31/2019 - May 2019 Newsletter: Oireacthas presentations, the Walk of HOPE and much more
- 04/24/2019 - Thank you for your generous support of the campaign for 24/7 CAMHS
- 03/29/2019 - March 2019 Newsletter: lend a hand for reform, the campaign for 24/7 crisis mental health services, and the My Voice Matters reports
- 03/25/2019 - You can make a difference for children and young people in a mental health crisis.
- 03/20/2019 - 24/7 CAMHS: Our voices were heard but we are not there yet
- 03/15/2019 - My Voice Matters: Reports on the National Consultation of Mental Health Service Users, and Family Members, Friends and Carers/ Supporters
- 02/28/2019 - February 2019 Newsletter: 5-minute activism, Eating Disorders Awareness Week 2019, Mental Health Commission's case against the HSE and much more
- 01/31/2019 - January 2019 Newsletter: We are hiring, A Vision For Change, the HSE National Service Plan and much more
- 12/21/2018 - Mental Health Reform's 2018 Round Up
- 12/12/2018 - Show your friends, family and colleagues you care while supporting Mental Health Reform
- 11/29/2018 - Mental Health Reform's November Newsletter
- 11/07/2018 - #InOurHourOfNeed 2018: Our children and young people need 24/7 CAMHS
- 10/22/2018 - October Newlsetter: Budget 2019, Law Reform, World Mental Health Day and much more!