Email Campaign Archive
from Mental Health Reform
join our mailing list
- 04/30/2020 - Ní neart go cur le chéile / There's no strength without unity
- 04/08/2020 - Update: Mental health services & supports are adapting in response to COVID-19
- 03/31/2020 - March Newsletter: Announcement of our new CEO, updates to Mental Health Services & Supports List, Easter eCards and more
- 03/20/2020 - Mental health services and supports are available
- 02/28/2020 - Oireachtas must act to make mental health a priority - read more in this month's newsletter.
- 01/31/2020 - Is mental health a priority in the General Election?
- 01/22/2020 - The Mental Health Manifesto for the General Election 2020
- 12/20/2019 - Take a trip down memory lane - developments in mental health during 2019
- 12/17/2019 - 🎭 COMPETITION 🎭 Win two tickets to Fishamble's 'Silent' by Pat Kinevane.
- 11/29/2019 - Important presentations to Oireachtas Committees, Holiday eCards, Your Mental Health information line launch and much more...
- 10/31/2019 - Global, national and local focus on mental health this month
- 10/01/2019 - Government Still Withholding €25M of Mental Health Budget
- 09/11/2019 - Despite modest Government investment in recent years, we have seen very little improvement...
- 09/03/2019 - You can help get better mental health services for children in Ireland
- 08/30/2019 - Waiting list reaches 2,440 children and young people who are waiting for specialist mental health services
- 07/31/2019 - July Newsletter: Important steps taken towards better mental health services, supports and rights for all.
- 06/30/2019 - New development on Mental Health Act, 2001 and more news
- 06/05/2019 - People cannot wait any longer to have their rights protected! Reform the Mental Health Act, 2001
- 05/31/2019 - May 2019 Newsletter: Oireacthas presentations, the Walk of HOPE and much more
- 04/24/2019 - Thank you for your generous support of the campaign for 24/7 CAMHS