View this message in your browser
like like tweet tweet forward forward
Swatches Banner
Price Reduction: Grinding & Industrial Chrome Plating Business

This well established business has been specializing in restoring and refurbishing various industrial tooling and equipment and providing value added services and repair work for a variety of industries. The business serves approximately 100 customers annually among which a number of Fortune 500 companies. The company is known for the quality of its work and its reputation is impeccable.

Revenue is evenly split between grinding and chrome plating. Sales over the last 5 years have been growing steadily as challenging economic conditions generally help demand for equipment restoration rather then new purchases. Business is completely insulated from any outsourcing threat as projects are just-in time and require high level of craftsmanship and servicing.

The business does no advertising and all work is word of mouth and referral. Over the years the owners have invested in quality machinery and equipment which Fair Market Value exceeds $600,000. The real estate is 6,500 sf with office and reception area taking approximately 20% of the total area and the remaining 80% utilized as a work floor.

Business Asking Price: $795,000
Revenue: $1,300,000
Profit (Normalized): $350,000
Equipment Book Value (FFE): $225,000
Employees: 7 (excl. owners)
Established: 1978

For more information please contact: 

Alex Shteriev, MBA, CBI 
Beacon Corporation, Brokerage
416-228-1200 ext. 212