Updates from Innovative Faith and Adam & Kelli
Selah turning 1 and Sophia turning 3 years old!
2019 in Full Swing
A Quick Look
1. December & January Recap
2. Health Update for Selah
3. Upcoming Seminar this Saturday: February 9th
4. Upcoming Seminar on March 9th
December & January Recap
We hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year. In the middle of the month Adam traveled to Dallas and was in a good friend’s wedding. They were married on his birthday, so we celebrated as a family when he returned. We had multiple Christmas parties with both sides of our families. It was such a blessing to not travel the 6.5 hours for the holidays. Sophia really enjoyed unwrapping gifts and loved talking about baby Jesus and how He was in Mary’s tummy. I think Selah would have been happy with just a great big bag of tissue paper. She loved to pull it out, wave it around and then she’d try to eat it.
We celebrated Selah’s first birthday with family at the end of December and Sophia turned 3 in the middle of January. I don’t know how it happened but we now have a 1 year old and a 3 year old. Everyone has told us it would go fast, but man oh man has this year flown by!
Selah's Trip to the Hospital
In the last week of January we noticed Selah was starting to have mild spasms while sitting in her chair at dinner. We went to the hospital and had a battery of tests performed. After several nights there as well as a follow-up with our pediatrician, we were thankful that the EEG, MRI and lab results are normal. We have had a few other appointments and the doctors seem to be relieved that the spasms are sparse and that she has no other major issues going on. We will keep an eye on how she is doing and would appreciate your prayers for the spasms to diminish on their own, as they commonly do.
Living a Prophetic Lifestyle: Adventures with the Holy Spirit: Saturday, February 9th: 1-4 PM
Do you ever struggle in hearing God’s voice? Are you wrestling with questions on how to incorporate what you sense God is speaking into your everyday life? Understanding how God speaks is part of the inheritance of every Christian because Jesus said that His sheep hear His voice and follow after Him.
This one-day seminar is going to bring Biblical instruction and provide tools and practical application in the following areas:
* Hearing God for Yourself
* Hearing God for the Body of Believers
* Hearing God for Your Community
Through the power of the Holy Spirit you will grow in confidence and clarity as you tune your heart and your ear to hear what God is speaking to and through you! By the end of the day you will be better equipped with more proficient tools and strategies to hear God clearly for yourself and your sphere of influence.
Details about the Seminar:
AMENITIES/COST: There is no admission cost for the event, their will be an offering taken to help cover the expenses and bless the ministry team.
LOCATION AND PARKING:
7620 N. University
Peoria, IL 61614
**Enter on far left side of building (Candletree Street side) and look for signs to guide you in!
Oasis Church is on the second floor of the building, and it is above Peoria Community Bank. You can enter at the left hand side of the building and come up the stairs or elevator. Parking is available on the Candletree Street side of the parking lot or near the ATM.
RSVP: Registration is not required but it is helpful. Use the Attend Event link on the below to let us know if you plan on coming.
Feel free to invite your friends and family and share on social media.
Children are welcome, but there is no formal childcare. Young children can go to the nursery with parental supervision.
Healing Seminar on Saturday, March 9th
We are lining up several local ministry events in the new year. We are ministering at a small group in March. On Saturday, March 9th we are planning to do a healing seminar in Peoria, so visit our website for confirmation of all of the details and locations. Keep an eye out for other upcoming projects as well.
We want to let you know how appreciative we are for your friendship, prayer support and financial
It would be our honor to pray for any needs that you have. How can we be praying for you?
Our Prayer Requests
Please look below for our most recent prayer requests
- Pray for the protection of our ministry, marriage and family as we have sensed the increase of the enemy’s attacks.
- Pray for Selah to have a clean bill of health and to grow out the spasms she is having.
- Pray for the Lord to give us the ability to develop healthy community & relationships with the people He places in our lives.
- Pray for restful sleep for all 4 of us.
- Pray for the Lord to open doors for opportunities & divine connections with our new ministry.
- Pray that our team of regular and monthly prayer and financial partners would grow as the Lord directs and provides for each person.
- Pray for the favor, revelation, peace, provision, health and love of the Lord to be upon us and our families.
- Pray for revelation, inspiration and timing as Kelli writes her books.
- Pray for time management and wisdom as we work from home while raising our girls.
- Pray that the Lord will help us to be gracious and patient with one another and our children.
- Safety as we travel and minister in many different places.
- Protection, growth and favor in our marriage and family.
- Ask the Lord to guide Adam as he continues to disciple men and as he is also discipled.
- Pray that the Lord will continue to teach us to hear His voice and follow. We want to live with excellence and obedience.
- Pray for the Lord to help us use the skills we have been given to advance His Kingdom.
- Pray for all of the aspects to come into place for the podcast we would like to do.