Innovative Faith Ministries Events & Updates from Adam & Kelli
Enjoying the Morton Pumpkin Festival together :)
A Quick Look
1. Uncommon Gifts: The Spiritual Gifts No One Talks About - Free Seminar: Saturday, October 13th 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM at Oasis Church
2. Watch Adam speak on The Power of Testimony at the Greater Peoria House of Prayer Here: His preaching starts at 46 minutes.
4. Sophia is 2 years 8 months and Selah is already 9 months old!
5. Visit & Like Innovative Faith's Facebook Page
Hi friends! September is coming to an end and we are thankful for what the Lord has been doing. We recently finished some house projects and repairs that have helped make our new place more like “home” as well as functioning better.
Our “Unlocking Your Destiny” seminar in August went well, and we received positive feedback from the attendees. One friend felt it helped bring clarity for his future and direction in life. We also had a blessed time ministering at the Greater Peoria House of Prayer. We will continue to connect with them and other people and ministries to see unity, prayer and intimacy with Jesus lifted up as an anthem in Central Illinois.
In the middle of September we attended the Morton Pumpkin Festival. We saw many friends and family members, and the Lord gave us a few divine appointments where we were able to minister and encourage hearts. I (Adam) also had the opportunity to attend a conference at Trinity Church in Morton on the Kingdom of God, and it was a great time of ministry and encounters with God.
In October I will be traveling to Nashville for a training seminar. I hope to connect with several friends and ministry contacts while I am there. If you are in Nashville, feel free to reach out.
Innovative Faith Facebook Page:
If you are a Facebook user, please like the Innovative Faith page. Please visit our website and give us feedback and suggestions if you have any: www.innovativefaith.life
Uncommon Gifts: The Spiritual Gifts No One Talks About
The gifts of the Holy Spirit in 1 Corinthians 12 & 14 have been taught on at length, but several have been taught on very little. We want to bring clarity and instruction on how God wants to use these gifts in our lives and how to begin to walk in them.
This one-day seminar is going to bring bring Biblical instruction and practical application in the following areas:
- Understanding the gift of faith and how God gives us to believe Him for greater things.
- Understanding the gift of discernment and how to begin to grow in this gift.
- Learning how to function in the gift of interpretation of tongues.
- And much more!
At the end of the day you will be activated and empowered to walk closer in relationship with God and in the power of His might!
Saturday, October 13th
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
7620 N. University Street (Across from Steak n' Shake)
Enter on the Candletree Street side of the building and come to the 2nd level.
Admission is free and an offering will be taken to bless the ministry team.
Children are welcome, but there is no formal childcare. Young children can go to the nursery with parental supervision.
May the Lord pour out His blessings, favor and joy upon you and your families in the upcoming weeks and months!
Please look below for our most recent prayer requests.
If you have anything that you would like us to be praying for, do not hesitate to ask and know that we will join you in prayer. How can we be praying for you?
- Pray for Kelli to be healed of the symptoms of postpartum depression and grace for herself in motherhood.
- Pray for the Lord to give us the ability to develop healthy community & relationships with the people He places in our lives.
- Pray for restful sleep for all 4 of us.
- Pray for the Lord to open doors for opportunities & divine connections with our new ministry.
- Pray that our team of regular and monthly prayer and financial partners would grow as the Lord directs and provides for each person.
- Pray for the favor, revelation, peace, provision, health and love of the Lord to be upon us and our families.
- Pray for revelation, inspiration and timing as Kelli writes her books.
- Pray for time management and wisdom as we work from home while raising our girls.
- Pray that the Lord will help us to be gracious and patient with one another and our children.
- Safety as we travel and minister in many different places.
- Protection, growth and favor in our marriage and family.
- Ask the Lord to guide Adam as he continues to disciple men and as he is also discipled.
- Pray that the Lord will continue to teach us to hear His voice and follow. We want to live with excellence and obedience.
- Pray for the Lord to help us use the skills we have been given to advance His Kingdom.
- Pray for all of the aspects to come into place for the podcast we would like to do.