Updates from Innovative Faith and Adam & Kelli
Selah turning 1 and Sophia turning 3 years old!
Spring is Almost Here
A Quick Look
1. February Recap
2. Health Update for Selah
3. Upcoming Seminar this Saturday: March 9th
4. Upcoming Financial Seminar on April 13th
5. Cross Roads Full Gospel Church in Pekin April 14th
The month of February went by very quickly for the Moser crew. We are looking forward to warmer weather, but are enjoying play time in our new bigger basement on these cold days. We spent a great Valentine’s Day at the Peoria Playhouse and enjoyed a lunch out together. As we mentioned last month, Selah had some spasms that resulted in many tests and several days in the hospital. Thankfully after several more doctor appointments she is having fewer of them and the doctors do not seem to be alarmed and we will continue watching them. Please join us as we pray for her spasms to completely go away.
Our Living A Prophetic Lifestyle seminar (pictured above) went really well and we received very positive feedback. Around 70 people joined us from at least 8 area churches. We were encouraged to see so many people who are longing to grow in hearing God’s voice. We also had a few local pastors that came out and we were able to connect with them. It was a blessing to have the opportunity to introduce ourselves and our ministry to them.
Healing For Today: How to Activate God's Gift Within: Saturday, March 9th: 1-4 PM
Do you ever struggle in hearing God’s voice? Are you wrestling with questions on how to incorporate what you sense God is speaking into your everyday life? Understanding how God speaks is part of the inheritance of every Christian because Jesus said that His sheep hear His voice and follow after Him.
This one-day seminar is going to bring Biblical instruction and provide tools and practical application in the following areas:
* Hearing God for Yourself
* Hearing God for the Body of Believers
* Hearing God for Your Community
Through the power of the Holy Spirit you will grow in confidence and clarity as you tune your heart and your ear to hear what God is speaking to and through you! By the end of the day you will be better equipped with more proficient tools and strategies to hear God clearly for yourself and your sphere of influence.
Details about the Seminar:
AMENITIES/COST: There is no admission cost for the event, their will be an offering taken to help cover the expenses and bless the ministry team.
LOCATION AND PARKING:
7620 N. University
Peoria, IL 61614
**Enter on far left side of building (Candletree Street side) and look for signs to guide you in!
Oasis Church is on the second floor of the building, and it is above Peoria Community Bank. You can enter at the left hand side of the building and come up the stairs or elevator. Parking is available on the Candletree Street side of the parking lot or near the ATM.
RSVP: Registration is not required but it is helpful. Use the Attend Event link on the below to let us know if you plan on coming.
Feel free to invite your friends and family and share on social media.
Children are welcome, but there is no formal childcare. Young children can go to the nursery with parental supervision.
Financial Seminar on Saturday, April 13th
We are lining up several local ministry events in the new year. We are ministering at a small group in March. On Saturday, April 13th we are planning to do a biblical stewardship seminar in Peoria, so visit our website for confirmation of all of the details. On Sunday, April 14th we are scheduled to speak at Cross Roads Full Gospel Church in Pekin at 10 AM. The address is 13895 1st St, Pekin, Illinois 61554. Keep an eye out for other upcoming projects as well.
Thank you all for your continued prayer and financial partnership!
It would be our honor to pray for any needs that you have. How can we be praying for you?
Our Prayer Requests
- Pray for the protection of our ministry, marriage and family as we have sensed the increase of the enemy’s attacks.
- Pray for Selah to have a clean bill of health and to grow out the spasms she is having.
- Pray for the Lord to give us the ability to develop healthy community & relationships with the people He places in our lives.
- Pray for restful sleep for all 4 of us.
- Pray for the Lord to open doors for opportunities & divine connections with our new ministry.
- Pray that our team of regular and monthly prayer and financial partners would grow as the Lord directs and provides for each person.
- Pray for the favor, revelation, peace, provision, health and love of the Lord to be upon us and our families.
- Pray for revelation, inspiration and timing as Kelli writes her books.
- Pray for time management and wisdom as we work from home while raising our girls.
- Pray that the Lord will help us to be gracious and patient with one another and our children.
- Safety as we travel and minister in many different places.
- Protection, growth and favor in our marriage and family.
- Ask the Lord to guide Adam as he continues to disciple men and as he is also discipled.
- Pray that the Lord will continue to teach us to hear His voice and follow. We want to live with excellence and obedience.
- Pray for the Lord to help us use the skills we have been given to advance His Kingdom.
- Pray for all of the aspects to come into place for the podcast we would like to do.