Updates from Innovative Faith and Adam & Kelli
Kelli teaching on the 5 stage healing model and how to pray for people.
A Quick Look
1. March Recap
2. Upcoming Financial Seminar on April 13th
3. Cross Roads Full Gospel Church in Pekin April 14th
4. Dedicating Sophia and Selah at Oasis April 21st
5. Oasis Church on May 5th
It has been a long, cold winter and we are so happy at the hope of warmer, sunnier weather soon. Our healing seminar went really well and we saw the Lord heal several people that attended. There was a lady that had consistent knee pain and discomfort for years that walked away fully healed! Praise God! On Resurrection Sunday (Easter/April 21st) we will be dedicating Sophia and Selah at Oasis Church, so let us know if you would like to join us.
We are excited to see how the Lord is opening doors for ministry for us. Here are some of our upcoming dates of free seminars and services:
- April 13th: Biblical Stewardship and Finances: Oasis Church 12:30 - 4:30 PM
- April 14th: Cross Roads Full Gospel Church in Pekin: 10:00 AM
April 21st: Dedicating Sophia & Selah at Oasis Church: 10:00 AM
- May 5th : We will be speaking at Oasis Church: 10:00AM
- May 11th: Seminar (Topic to come) at Oasis Church from 1:00-4:00 PM
Please mark your calendars and stay tuned for all of the upcoming details through our website. We would love for you to join us at as many of the events and services that you can make it to. If you would like to get together (or chat if you are far away), please reach out so that we can connect.
THIS SATURDAY: April 13th:
Money Smart Seminar:
How to Grow in Biblical Stewardship
- Do you get to the end of the each paycheck and wonder where all of your money went?
- Would you be able to handle a $1000 emergency without credit cards if one came up?
- Do you have conflict about money on a regular basis?
- Would you like to navigate the world of car buying and ownership with confidence?
In the Money Smart: How to Grow in Biblical Stewardship seminar you will be given the tools to understand your money personality, assess your financial condition, get on the road to financial freedom and start achieving the goals that you have for you and your family.
We will cover strategies that will be beneficial for people in following stages of life & more: Living paycheck to paycheck, having trouble seeing eye to eye with your spouse about finances, a penny pincher or even those that are on their way to becoming a millionaire!
AMENITIES/COST: There is no admission cost for the event, their will be an offering taken to help cover the expenses and bless the ministry team.There will be door prizes and refreshments.
LOCATION AND PARKING:
7620 N. University
Peoria, IL 61614
**Enter on far left side of building (Candletree Street side) and look for signs to guide you in!
Oasis Church is on the second floor of the building, and it is above Peoria Community Bank. You can enter at the left hand side of the building and come up the stairs or elevator. Parking is available on the Candletree Street side of the parking lot or near the ATM.
RSVP: Registration is not required but it is helpful. Use the Attend Event picture (for Facebook) or Register through Eventbrite to let us know if you plan on coming.
Feel free to invite your friends and family and share on social media.
Children are welcome, but there is no formal childcare. Young children can go to the nursery with parental supervision.
We are truly thankful for all of you that are praying for us and partnering with us financially. With your help we are able to reach more people for Jesus, and lives are eternally changed!
It would be our honor to pray for any needs that you have. How can we be praying for you?
Our Prayer Requests
- Pray for the protection of our ministry, marriage and family as we have sensed the increase of the enemy’s attacks.
- Pray for Selah to have a clean bill of health and to grow out the spasms she is having.
- Pray for the Lord to give us the ability to develop healthy community & relationships with the people He places in our lives.
- Pray for restful sleep for all 4 of us.
- Pray for the Lord to open doors for opportunities & divine connections with our new ministry.
- Pray that our team of regular and monthly prayer and financial partners would grow as the Lord directs and provides for each person.
- Pray for the favor, revelation, peace, provision, health and love of the Lord to be upon us and our families.
- Pray for revelation, inspiration and timing as Kelli writes her books.
- Pray for time management and wisdom as we work from home while raising our girls.
- Pray that the Lord will help us to be gracious and patient with one another and our children.
- Safety as we travel and minister in many different places.
- Protection, growth and favor in our marriage and family.
- Ask the Lord to guide Adam as he continues to disciple men and as he is also discipled.
- Pray that the Lord will continue to teach us to hear His voice and follow. We want to live with excellence and obedience.
- Pray for the Lord to help us use the skills we have been given to advance His Kingdom.
- Pray for all of the aspects to come into place for the podcast we would like to do.