Updates from Innovative Faith and Adam & Kelli
Selah and Sophia getting ready for Resurrection Sunday and their dedication at Oasis Church.
A Quick Look
1. April Recap
2. Upcoming Prophetic Seminar on May 11th
3. Discipleship Seminar on June 8th
Our April was full of activities and fun. We kicked the month off with a few celebrations for Kelli’s birthday. The financial seminar went well, and the attendees gave positive feedback and the asked many questions. My mom Lisa Moser is a financial advisor, and she gave investment advice during the last session. Our service at Cross Roads Full Gospel Church in the middle of April was really blessed. We prayed for a man who had foot pain, and he was healed. Praise the Lord! On Resurrection Sunday (Easter April 21st) we had Sophia and Selah dedicated at our church, and much of our local family came to join us.
That evening as Selah was sleeping, she started vomiting, and had 26 episodes in 12 hours. She finally slept the following night but woke up with bad diapers. During the day she started to get very lethargic and after talking to her doctor we decided to go to the ER. She was admitted overnight and diagnosed with rotavirus and was severely dehydrated. It took her about 2 weeks to be fully better. We appreciate all your prayers for her to feel better. Her sickness was mildly passed to both Kelli and I, so we are thankful to all be feeling better now.
THIS SATURDAY, MAY 11th:
How to Develop Your Prophetic Gift
Saturday, May 11th, 1:00 - 4:00 PM at Oasis Church
Do you have a desire to prophesy with accuracy? Is prophecy a gift that only some believers have or can we grow in understanding the way God communicates with His sons and daughters? Jesus said that His sheep know His voice and follow Him.
In this seminar Adam and Kelli Moser will bring Biblical instruction and provide tools and practical application in the following areas:
* Cultivating the power of faith to prophesy.
* Learning how to operate in words of knowledge and words of wisdom as you minister and pray for people.
* Understanding how the gifts of the Holy Spirit work together with each other.
There will be teaching followed by hands-on learning and activations. Our goal is to have you walk in confidence and clarity as the Holy Spirit flows through you as you pray for others!
We have received many requests for a seminar on growing in the prophetic. Whether you have come to previous events or if this will be your first Innovative Faith seminar, we believe that you will be blessed and strengthened!
Details about the Seminar:
AMENITIES/COST: There is no admission cost for the event, there will be an offering taken to help cover the expenses and bless the ministry team.
DATE & TIME:
Saturday, May 11th
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
RSVP: Registration is not required but it is helpful. Use the Attend Event picture (for Facebook) or Register through Eventbrite to let us know if you plan on coming. You and your guests are welcome to come even if you don't pre-register.
LOCATION & PARKING:
7620 N. University
Peoria, IL 61614
**Enter on far left side of building (Candletree Street side) and look for signs to guide you in!
Oasis Church is on the second floor of the building, on the opposite end of the building from Titan Fitness. You can enter at the left hand side of the building and come up the stairs or elevator. Parking is available on the Candletree Street side of the parking lot or near the ATM.
Feel free to invite your friends and family and share on social media.
Children are welcome, but there is no formal childcare. Young children can go to the nursery with parental supervision.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS: June 8th Disciples Making Disciples will be held at Oasis Church from 1:00-4:00 PM.
Stay tuned for all of the upcoming details through our website. We would love for you to join us at as many of the events and services that you can make it to. If you would like to get together (or chat if you are far away), please reach out so that we can connect.
We are truly thankful for all of you that are praying for us and partnering with us financially. With your help we are able to impact more lives for Jesus' name!
It would be our honor to pray for any needs that you have. How can we be praying for you?
Our Prayer Requests
- Pray for the protection of our ministry, marriage and family as we have sensed the increase of the enemy’s attacks.
- Pray for Selah to have a clean bill of health and to grow out the spasms she is having.
- Pray for the Lord to give us the ability to develop healthy community & relationships with the people He places in our lives.
- Pray for restful sleep for all 4 of us.
- Pray for the Lord to open doors for opportunities & divine connections with our new ministry.
- Pray that our team of regular and monthly prayer and financial partners would grow as the Lord directs and provides for each person.
- Pray for the favor, revelation, peace, provision, health and love of the Lord to be upon us and our families.
- Pray for revelation, inspiration and timing as Kelli writes her books.
- Pray for time management and wisdom as we work from home while raising our girls.
- Pray that the Lord will help us to be gracious and patient with one another and our children.
- Safety as we travel and minister in many different places.
- Protection, growth and favor in our marriage and family.
- Ask the Lord to guide Adam as he continues to disciple men and as he is also discipled.
- Pray that the Lord will continue to teach us to hear His voice and follow. We want to live with excellence and obedience.
- Pray for the Lord to help us use the skills we have been given to advance His Kingdom.
- Pray for all of the aspects to come into place for the podcast we would like to do.