Innovative Faith Ministries & The Big Move
The Big Move and Big Transition
It has been a busy spring for our family. We started out April celebrating my (Kelli) birthday. We had a great week having family time at the zoo, watching Sophia’s first movie, and having a wonderful dinner out together.
Selah is starting to “talk” and giggle more each day and Sophia loves to chat with her and give her lots of kisses. It has been so much fun watching their sister bond grow through the months. I pray they will be each other’s best friend and greatest support as they grow up. We know the Lord has big plans for our little girls.
Praise the Lord we sold our house in KC after only two days on the market! We then found a new home in Morton within the next few days. We have been getting our house ready for the new owners and finalizing all the paperwork for both homes. We are busy packing up our house, saying goodbye to friends, and doing a few last fun things in KC before we move June 1st. Let us know if you'd like to help us unload the truck on the afternoon/evening of June 1st and on June 2nd.
We had our first speaking engagement under our new ministry at Oasis Church on May 20th. You can watch the message by Clicking here (worship ends around 43 minutes in). Stay tuned for our upcoming ministry events.
Innovative Faith Ministries
Logo Design: Josh Fenimore
Please pray for the inspiration and creativity of the Lord in this new endeavor. We will continue to serve as associate staff with Plumbline Ministries and host events together. Adam will also continue the relationships he has built and disciple the young men that the Lord puts in his path. As we begin Innovative Faith we (Adam and Kelli) will be connecting with leaders and churches to start scheduling events and conferences to speak at. If you would like to find out more about us speaking at an event or service or let us know.
Giving Information Update
We are now able to accept donations through Innovative Faith Ministries. If you are giving through Perception Funding and GiveTransform online, your donations will automatically be transferred on June 1st. If you give by check or bill pay, you need to update the information and make checks payable to:
Innovative Faith Ministries
P.O. Box 10
Morton, IL 61550
We know the timing of the Lord is perfect and we are so very thankful for all of your prayers and support as we move into this new season together. We look forward to seeing many of you more regularly and ministering alongside of you. May God pour out His love upon you!
If you would like to help us with meals, our friend Lisa Purcell set up a meal train as we get settled into our new house. You can see the dates and information by clicking the picture above or the Link Here.
If you have anything that you would like us to be praying for, do not hesitate to ask and know that we will join you in prayer. Please look below for our most recent prayer requests.
Personal Prayer Points
- Pray for Kelli to fully heal from the pregnancy and her C-Section and that she would have no postpartum depression.
- Pray for grace during our transition as we all adjust to our new normal with two little girls and all of the aspects involved as we prepare to move.
- Pray for restful sleep for all 4 of us.
- Pray for the Lord to open doors for opportunities & divine connections with our new ministry.
- Pray that our team of regular and monthly prayer and financial partners would grow as the Lord directs and provides for each person.
- Pray for the favor, revelation, peace, provision, health and love of the Lord to be upon us and our families.
- Pray for direction and clarity as we start the new ministry and put all of the details into place.
- Pray for revelation, inspiration and timing as Kelli writes her books.
- Pray for time management and wisdom as we work from home while raising our girls.
- Pray that the Lord will help us to be gracious and patient with one another and our children.
- Safety as we travel and minister in many different places.
- Protection, growth and favor in our marriage and family.
- Ask the Lord to guide Adam as he continues to disciple men and as he is also discipled.
- Pray that the Lord will continue to teach us to hear His voice and follow. We want to live with excellence and obedience.
- Pray for the Lord to help us use the skills we have been given to advance His Kingdom.
Adam, Kelli, Sophia & Selah Moser