Dear friends –
We recognize that the COVID-19 situation is changing rapidly, and in this time of uncertainly, wanted to share our current plans:
- In order to minimize contact between people, our Chicago and Charleston offices are closed starting Monday, March 16. Staff will be working remotely, with access to email and voicemail.
- In-person gatherings are postponed, cancelled, or moved to a virtual space for the foreseeable future. If you are a participant in one of those, you will hear from a staff member directly.
- Proposals & reports due March 27th are now due April 10th.
- If we provided sponsorship or paid attendance for a conference or event that is cancelled, we will not request a refund.
- We will post updates here - https://gddf.org/covid19 - and on social media. Any major changes will be sent via this newsletter.
We value the relationships we have with you, and our virtual lines of communication remain open for conversation.
We wish you and your community health and peace of mind.
David Farren, Executive Director