Copy
Parents' Workshop Topics: Minecraft, Education, Safety
View this email in your browser

Announcing the Minecraft U Parents Workshop

- The Why, How, What, When of Minecraft U
- Online Safety
- All Your Questions Answered

This Wednesday, Sept 16th, at 7pm in the LLARC Computer Lab at The Hockaday School, 11600 Welch Road, Dallas, TX 75229.

Topics might include:

  • The origin story of Minecraft U
  • Why every child should learn how to code
  • How coding is only 10% of software development and how we're teaching the other 90% (and how those skills transfer to other domains)
  • Online safety. Big topic! We'll cover it both at a high level and with practical instruction on how to set up parental controls and monitoring. 
  • How much screen time is too much?
  • Why dreams of being in the video game industry are actually realistic and practical
...but are not limited to the above. Priority will be given to your questions and concerns about Minecraft, gaming and online life.

We have the space for an hour and half, but feel free to attend for however long you can.

Questions, more info? Want to attend virtually? Hit reply!

-- Daniel Miller

Copyright © 2015 minecraftu, All rights reserved.


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp