• Pulitzer Center: NEW Spring part-time paid reporting fellowship — fully remote. Develop editorial, multimedia and graphic design skills—and analyze global issues, including those related to climate change, refugees and migration and public health. Deadline: 1/31. Apply
• Bloomberg: Business Journalism Diversity Program (May 15-21) in New York City. All costs to participants will be covered, including travel to New York City, lodging and meals during the program. Deadline: 1/27 Apply
• Ford: Summer paid communications internship in Dearborn, Michigan. Deadline: 1/24 Apply
• Late Show with Stephen Colbert: Summer paid internship in NYC; learn the production process of an hour-long late night variety show. Deadline: 1/31 Apply
• Warner Music U: Campus correspondent, with passion for music and creating online content, paid and remote. Deadline: 1/31 Info
• Ketchum PR: Summer paid internship/fellowships. Deadline: TODAY: 1/20. Apply
• Baseball Hall of Fame: Summer 2022 paid internships in social media, communications, etc. Deadline 1/31. Apply
• Courthouse News Service: Seeking a full-time reporter in Phoenix to cover law and politics. Email Jamie Ross, SW bureau chief, resume, clips and cover letter at email@example.com.
• Princeton Science Writing: Summer paid internship (in N.J., but remote possible). Write news and feature articles, web content for non-technical audience. Apply
• Orato Writing Workshop: Summer and fall writer's workshop and internship program (remote), where juniors and seniors get paid to write first-person, internationally published stories for Orato website. Info and contact (Pamela Say).
• Internship Nepal: Photojournalism internship for 2 to 20 weeks in Nepal. Apply throughout the year. Info
• UA Communications: Write, edit and manage content in this student paid position, 10 hours a week. Apply in Handshake. Email Pila Martinez for more info.
• Pima County Medical Society: The society is looking for freelance medical stories for its newsletter, e-Sombrero. Unpaid, but students can get clips. Contact Ann Chihak Poff.
• Prism: The BIPOC-led non-profit news outlet is building a list of paid freelancers (remote). Contact Carolyn Copeland, news editor.