Arizona Football offers media internship
Kim Becker, team reporter for the University of Arizona football team, needs a broadcast student to fill an immediate spot as a sports reporting and video production assistant intern. The fall internship is unpaid, but you can gain three class credits through the School of Journalism.
Check out the duties and qualifications below, then upload your résumé and a few examples of your work HERE. Deadline is 5 p.m. Monday, Aug. 30. Questions? Email Mike Chesnick, internship coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
Candidates interested in this position must be proficient in:
- Assisting the Media department in daily content strategy.
- Shooting highlights and interviews of practice and games.
- Assisting with setup and tear down of media sessions with players and coaches.
- Assisting with the filming.
- Editing of shows and podcasts.
- Daily duties will also include assisting the reporter with package and interview production.
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Final Cut Pro
- On Air Reporting
- Live 30-Minute Shows
- Press Conferences