AustStab AGM and Conference 2014
Click here to access the survey.
This is a really important way for members to influence the Strategic Plan for 2015 and beyond. To be eligible for the survey, one should have attended this year's conference. It will take no more than 5 minutes, so please take the time to complete the survey.
We currently have 4 responses. Ideally we need a minimum of 35% to have any meaningful survey data.
As Greg would say, You must all think that we are doing a great job and that we don't need to change a thing.
2014 - 2015 AustStab Initiatives
This month Council met and approved a number of initiatives that were workshopped by members at the conference. These included:
- Release of a new edition of the AustStab Guide;
- A review of the Strategic Plan in advance of the next conference;
- A member only offer to introduce Local Government members to AustStab;
- Request for members to promote (FREE subscription) to the eStab newsletter to meet our target of 2500 subscribers by 2015;
- Trial pay for content on a limited number of publications, whilst still offering free content to Australian companies and government agencies;
- Increased engagement with Consultants;
- Encourage harmonisation of Specifications;and
- Encourage appropriate research projects, initiated by Working Groups.
AAPA Safety Training
A draw will be held for one free seat to the AAPA Safety at Worksites forum in Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart, . To go in the draw to win a free ticket (Valued $286) please click here. To register for the AustStab endorsed Workshop series click here.