A heartfelt THANK YOU to each and every one of you who has engaged with our brand and services in 2019. A great piece of advice that was bestowed onto me this year is to pause to take time to celebrate successes and share them with others. In talking with our team, we agree that we are most proud of:
- Welcoming three new team members, Kathryn Whitaker, Kati Vlaskovits and Anna Baer, to strengthen our client services and offerings.
- Representing multiple talented professionals across nine cities across the U.S., resulting in 32 placements.
- Spreading the message far and wide through nearly two dozen speaking engagements that business services professionals in law firms are Revenue Enablers™ who, in partnership with revenue producers, help law firms achieve sustainable growth and are mission critical to a firm's success.
- Helping several law firms develop and execute on strategy by way of our marketing department audits, timely management committee reporting/business case development, MarTech vendor selection, and business development planning.
- Increasing collaboration with our UK alliance partner Totum Partners.
- Continuing our commitment to add diversity to our clients' supply chain by obtaining recertification as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council.
Another piece of advice I received was to give the gift of insight as often as possible and practical. So, for 2020, I predict:
- An above average number of openings in Q1 for legal marketing searches, both refills and newly created positions, as firm's begin to truly embrace Account Based Marketing and Client Experience as rooted concepts.
- An uptick in hiring for positions related to legal operations and innovation which some may say are intertwined...we will continue to watch this trend carefully and provide ongoing commentary.
- An increase in the need for highly capable 'Rising Star' talent whose work will be more imperative than ever to the marketing department ecosystem.
- A continued focus on big decision making - on everything from a new hire, to a tech investment to general budget allotments, using methodology and data versus feelings and emotions.
Thank you for your trust in our firm; we are grateful for your confidence, and you can count on Calibrate Legal to be a key driver for elevating Revenue Enablers™ in 2020!
Jennifer Johnson Scalzi
Calibrate Legal Inc.