ATMann’s February Leo Full Moon Astrology Newsletter
Listen to a recording of this newsletter
The 9 February Leo Full Moon happened at 02:33AM EST and is an interesting one as only the Leo Moon and North Moon’s Node in Cancer (both emotional positions) are above the horizon in the conscious half of the chart, while all the other planets occupy the bottom half first five houses, echoing the times of childhood, and maybe bringing about a kind of regression, although not necessarily a problematic time at all. And it is also of interest that all planets are in direct motion for another nine days, until Mercury goes retrograde in Pisces, the sign opposite to its ruling, exalted and natural sign Virgo, which probably indicates that our analytical powers are not likely to be at their best, and I have a funny feeling that it is in the air. Mercury retro introduces a backward sense, and being in the reflective Pisces shows that it isn’t a forward-looking time at all, and therefore not necessarily a time for progressive values, but at the same time we do have eight days to get things straight, so focus upon that.
The Full Moon features the Aquarius Sun opposite the Leo Moon, which generally shows that there is a major contrast between individuality and the conditional optimism and creative potential of Leo is contrary to the collective solar idealism and abstraction of Aquarius, which can lead us to more manifestations of our deeper being, or create a kind of collision between them. You can see from the shape of the chart, where many aspect lines almost spray their energies towards the Moon, which is usually a good indicator of the natural flow of creativity toward the self, and the shape also has a kind of symmetry, which means there is potential balance in the air, if only we can initiate it relatively quickly. That so many planets are in the unconscious realm below the horizon shows that things are arising from within us, and wanting to come into manifestation above the horizon.
Of course, at the same time we are still haunted by the Saturn/Pluto conjunction in the heavy-handed and controlling Capricorn, which shows an overall sense of depression despite positive economic signs, but chaos lies just at the edge of our awareness, and few feel a real sense of freedom. Indeed, some feel an increasing sense of being controlled in many ways. It does make a difference that the optimistic and positive Jupiter is coming closer to the conjunction this summer, as the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction in Capricorn signifies a time of patience in general and personally. Jupiter is in a soft sextile with the mystical Neptune, showing that boundaries are softer and more fluid, making protection more important for some. There is also an instability that warns us of our weaknesses, as well as a signal of our higher awareness potential, and the two may fluctuate easily and quickly.
As we have seen, Mercury in Pisces shows difficulties verifying our insights and information from the outside world and shows us that we should find solid ground before it goes retrograde in a week. There certainly is an etheric quality to what we used to call reality now, and it becomes essential that we cross-check all information we value.
And since the luminaries in the Full Moon axis at 20˚ Leo/Aquarius are really the core of the chart, we can also see that almost all the planets have aspects sloping toward that axis, which indicates that the polarization is quite integrated and almost looks like a trolling net, gathering the planets in a particular direction. This could be construed to mean that as they come together at the Leo end, that the focus is upon individuality, rather than a more Aquarian collective stream of influences. It is fascinating that in this case, the axis of the North and South Nodes are at a semi-square aspect angle to the Full Moon luminary axis. Popular opinion is highly split at the moment (as though we didn’t know that), and there are all kinds of conditions that accompany this dynamic split, and its mechanism is a very difficult one to bridge.
In the same way that the sol-lunar axis has its aspects, so does the Nodal axis. Venus has just moved into the energetic and proactive Aries, in conjunction with the storyteller of our woundedness Chiron, shows the possibility of unusual and electric relationships emerging without precedent or warning, which change our perspectives instantly, and also have the potential to shift our aesthetic sensibilities just as quickly. These encounters can shift us off center, but ultimately transform our views of certain relationships and potential integrations, even those from our immediate past. It is like a loving wound penetrating deeply into our fate, and often indeed it feels like those we meet at this time have been known to us decades or lifetimes ago.
This is even the case as the aforementioned conjunction is also semi-sextile to the resonant planet Uranus, a Promethean energy that brings us into contact with godly energies that connect us to our core. Unexpected meetings with unusual people bring shifts and as this happens in the sign Taurus, creative events and meetings trigger deeper understandings of our own inner nature.
Which in turn Uranus connects to via a loose trine aspect with the energetic and forceful Mars in late Sagittarius, and this allows us to open to foreign and unfamiliar situations that make major shifts in our view of ourselves specifically (as Mars is in the EST first house) and when we are subject to certain kinds of persuasion, we tend to resist it rather than converge in that new directions and distractions, so we should be careful about which ideas we adopt at this time.
I have done an interview for the Shift Network as part of their current Ancestral Healing Summit and will most likely be invited to continue teaching my input, which is The Astrology of Ancestral Healing using my extensive experience working with Life*Time Astrology. So, following the end of this newsletter is a special invitation to join us on the Shift Network.
Also of interest is that I will be speaking and giving a workshop on the Astrology of Epigenetics at the Aquarian Conference of the Balkans in Belgrade, Serbia from the Spring Equinox on 20 March through the weekend on 22 March, if you are interested, so inquire with me.
I am available these days for readings of all kinds, including Life Time, Yearly Updates, Partnerships, and Mandala Astrological Tarot readings…..
All the best,
email@example.com www.atmann.net +1 (917) 596-2108
and check out these links where I post my art and ideas
AT Mann on Instagram and Interdimensional Imagery
What if you could create sacred connections with your ancestors… and tap into their wisdom to heal yourself and your lineage of old wounds?
All around the globe, people have historically developed relationships with the wise ancestral guides in their bloodlines to help heal emotional, physical, and spiritual imbalances within themselves, their families, and their communities.
Connecting with your wise ancestors can help you and your family live happier, healthier, more fulfilling lives, while also benefiting future generations of your bloodline and even our beautiful Earth.
That’s why I’m thrilled to invite you to the Ancestral Healing Summit, from February 17-21 — a global gathering of leading ancestral healing experts and inspiring teachers who’ll be sharing a powerful synthesis of spirituality and shamanism, science and psychology, and ancient wisdom from around the world that promises to transform your life and your lineages.
Free Online Event
Ancestral Healing Summit
February 17-21, 2020
I’m honored to be among today’s leading ancestral healing experts and inspiring teachers — including Suzanne Giesemann, Sandra Ingerman, A T Mann, Anita Moorjani, Dawson Church, don Oscar Miro-Quesada, Eileen McKusick, Heather Dane, Mark Wolynn, Dr. Steven Farmer, Christina Pratt, Jane Burns, and many more — sharing new practices and insights for connecting with the wise and loving among your ancestors.
We’ll show you how to break free of the painful legacies of those on the other side of the veil who aren’t yet at peace, heal old wounds embedded in your psyche, and embody your deepest gifts.
I hope you’ll participate in this special online gathering presented by The Shift Network.
During this fascinating 5-day event, you’ll:
· Learn simple and powerful ways to invoke the healing wisdom of your ancestors
· Discover how to follow and trust the dreams, energy, and signs your ancestors use to communicate with you
· Understand that your deceased loved ones are energetically still right here — and recognize that continuing your relationship with them can bring potent healing
· Rediscover your DNA as more like flowing music than fixed chemistry — and how you can vibrationally shift the expression of your genes
· Experience how connecting with all sides of your ancestral lines helps you feel more rooted and whole (even if you were adopted!)
· Learn how to help the unresolved dead cross into the Land of the Dead with reconciliation and freedom
· Transform intergenerational burdens into ancestral blessings
· Explore Celtic, Jewish, Native American, Vedic and many more perspectives
· Discover how you can explore your ancestry through karmic astrology
· Learn ways that American descendants of slaves can connect with their lineages to heal themselves and their ancestors
· Discover how the nature beings we share this Earth with are all ancestral allies
· Explore how you may be experiencing soul loss, and how ancestral healing can help you recognize and transform this spiritual imbalance
· And so much more…
Whether you’re new to ancestral repair work or you already incorporate it in your life — the visionary speakers in this summit will bring to light the curative powers of ancestral healing — helping you to shift your present and our future.
Join me and the amazing gathering of other presenters to discover the tools you need to cultivate more connection… harmonize your body, mind, and spirit… and heal wounds from the past that can literally change your genetic destiny.
RSVP here for the Ancestral Healing Summit — at no charge: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/ahs20a17836/a17836
P.S. Here’s a sample of what our illuminating speakers will be sharing with you…
· Suzanne Giesemann will share an easy method for opening the channels of communication with loved ones across the veil, and how such connections can help you see that your loved ones continue to exist and evolve.
· Sandra Ingerman will share about the importance of honoring our ancestors and offer ways to uncover the strengths and gifts you’re carrying through your ancestral line.
· A.T. Mann will explore where in your Life*Time Astrology chart will you find clues and identification with your ancestors and how to bring their wisdom into your life.
· Dawson Church will link the science of epigenetics to ancestral healing and share how we can shift our genetics, highlighted with an Emotional Healing Technique for easing inherited trauma and phobias.
· don Oscar Miro-Quesada will focus on Shamanic Gnosis — a remembering of our ancestral wholeness as a path of healing for humanity.
· Eileen McKusick will explore what she calls the “tonal proclivities” or difficult emotions and triggers we inherit — and how we can change the tone of the song of our DNA to help shift the origin of our discomforts.
· Heather Dane will share how the lost wisdom of your ancestors can be unveiled through dreams, ceremony, ritual, and story — and how to invoke the healing and guidance you’re seeking.
· Mark Wolynn will talk about our unexplained symptoms — fears, anxieties, and obsessive thoughts we’ve biologically inherited — and how to heal trauma passed down through generations.
… and many more!
RSVP here for the Ancestral Healing Summit — at no charge: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/ahs20a17836/a17836