|Hi there <<First Name>>,
Due to a large number of updates this time, we've included a simple text summary below. The full version can be found on the COTAP blog at http://COTAP.org/2015/06/COTAP-org-Spring-2015-Newsletter/
with many more details, pictures, videos, and interactive maps.
In This Issue:
- COTAP welcomes and thanks new and repeat business customers in the U.S. and Costa Rica.
- Transparency updates on partner payments and credit retirements, new and pending project annual report releases, and COTAP's new documentation folder on Dropbox.
- New beneficiary profile from Malawi: Sinoliyamu Banda.
- New/updated interactive data maps for the Uganda and Nicaragua Projects.
- New project videos for the Khasi Hills Community REDD+ Project in India.
- COTAP's heading to the September Plan Vivo Foundation stakeholder event in Stockholm.
- The Plan Vivo Foundation's new brochure, new project applicants, and other updates.
- Ecotrust Uganda's conference in Kampala and other updates.
- "Adventures in Cotapping" aka sharing our failures, featuring the Microsoft/COTAP Employee Offset Matching Program.
- Testimonials. View testimonials and submit your own (50-100 words).
- Team COTAP sightings on the top of Mt. Whitney (14,505 feet) and in the Sierra Foothills.
Until Next Time...
This is COTAP's Spring 2015 newsletter. Please take a moment to share it via the links below. Our archive is at COTAP.org/Newsletters. If this was shared with you and you'd like to receive updates from us directly, sign up at http://eepurl.com/eYsWc. We share updates less than once per month and when there's big news.