|Hi there <<First Name>>,
Happy Holidays from COTAP! Due to a very large number of updates, this email newsletter is a simple text preview. The full version - with
many more details, pictures, and links - can be found at http://cotap.org/2015/12/dec-2015-newsletter/
In This Issue:
- Beneficiaries. Four new farmer profiles from Malawi and Uganda. How many trees they've planted, how many tonnes of CO2 that will offset, how much they're earning, and how those supplemental earnings are helping them.
- Transparency. Updates on partner payments and credit retirements, plus new project annual report releases for Malawi and India.
- Mozambique. Project being permanently phased out of COTAP.
- Plan Vivo Foundation. Biannual stakeholders meeting September 29-30 in Sigtuna, Sweden. New annual report, UN Sustainable Development Goals brief, and presence at the Global Landscapes Forum at COP21.
- Nicaragua. 2015 annual report, press, awards, planting season photos, and some challenges.
- Uganda. Summary of and links to their most recent newsletters.
- Malawi. Brand new Trees of Hope project video on the way.
- India. New and repeat COTAP small business customers from Costa Rica choose the Khasi Hills Community REDD+ project.
- Thank You's. To some special Cotappers, volunteers, and valued partners.
- And More... New projects coming in 2016. The newsletter is still under construction!
Until Next Time...
Please take a moment to share our newsletter via the links below. Our archive is at COTAP.org/Newsletters. If this was shared with you and you'd like to receive updates from us directly, sign up at http://eepurl.com/eYsWc. We share updates less than once per month and when there's big news.