The First Douglas County Court House
324 Wilcox Street
This was the first Douglas County Court House which was originally located on the corner of 4th and Wilcox. It was moved in 1926, so the brick building which is now the B & B Cafe could be built. The court house was moved to the lot to the east where it sits today. The courthouse had various uses after the new rhylolite court house was built in 1890 including housing the Douglas County Journal.