The Holcomb - Whitney Hardware Store
321 Jerry Street
Built in 1887 it included a loading platform and a boomtown false front. It once housed the Odd Fellows Lodge and the Baptist Church on the second floor. It was converted into a furniture store and later into apartments when damaged by fire. The small structure on the south side was once used for town meetings.