$1.5M COVID-19 FINANCIAL SUPPORT PACKAGE
ALG recognises that many of its international students are being financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The wellbeing of our students (and all members of the ALG community) remains first and foremost in our minds at this challenging time.
As part of our commitment to being a provider of choice, ALG is pleased to announce a $1.5M financial support package for its international students.
The following applies for Term 2 (commencement date 20th April) and Term 3 2020 (commencement date 13th July), effective immediately:
- Tuition fees reduced by 10% for ALL courses
- 2 week extension to Pay-By-Term payment due dates
- 1 week extension to Pay-By-Month payment due dates
- Waiver of $595 joining fee for all new enrolments*
*This applies to all new enrolment applications issued and unconverted Letters of Offer accepted from 27th March 2020 for students that commence in Term 2 and Term 3 2020.
We wanted to let you know about these positive changes ahead of our students in case you want to break the good news to them! We will be emailing all students this afternoon.
EVIDENCE LEVEL 1 RISK RATING
ALG is pleased to advise that it has achieved the lowest (best) risk rating possible as a CRICOS provider – Evidence Level 1. This means students applying to ALG benefit from streamlined evidentiary requirements. For more details please refer to this link.
We are proud of this achievement, especially considering it has been against the backdrop of strong enrolment growth. Well done to the ALG Admissions Team!
DETAILS ON ALG'S $1.5M FINANCIAL SUPPORT PACKAGE
Credit for students that have already paid:
- For students who have already paid tuition fees for Term 2 and Term 3 2020, the 10% reduction in tuition fees will be credited to their account in RTO Manager. We are unfortunately unable to offer refunds
Pay-By-Term payment dates
- Term 2 2020: Payments previously due 16th March are now due 30th March
- Term 3 2020: Payments previously due 8th June are now due 22nd June
Pay-By-Month payment dates
- Term 2 2020: Payments previously due 3rd April, 3rd May and 3rd June are now due 10th April, 10th May and 10th June
- Term 3 2020: Payments previously due 3rd July, 3rd August and 3rd September are now due 10th July, 10th August and 10th September
- Late fees waived will be credited to applicable students’ accounts in RTO Manager