|In-house English Testing for Sydney Campus
As part of our commitment to continuous improvement, ALG is pleased to announce the launch of in-house English testing for our Sydney campus. Effective 24 August 2020, all new applicants seeking to study with ALG in Sydney will be required to sit our in-house English test at our Sydney campus.
How will it work?
Please note that students presenting the following evidence are not required to undertake the test:
- Students can book an appointment online to undertake the test on-campus. Multiple date and time options will be available each week.
- The test takes approximately 60 minutes to complete.
- The test is free of charge for the first attempt.
- If a student is not successful in their first attempt, they can re-sit the test. A $30 fee applies.
- IELTS and other approved official English language test results (such as TOEFL, CAE, PTE) with a score that meets the relevant ALG course entry requirements.
- Any Certificate IV qualification (or higher) from the Australian Qualifications Framework that was completed in Australia within two years of the commencement of studies with ALG.
Applicants are also exempt if they are a citizen and hold a passport from the UK, USA, Canada (excluding Quebec), NZ or the Republic of Ireland.
For further details, please refer to the ALG English proficiency requirements (Sydney Campus only) here
Please note that this update does not apply to our other states (Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth) at this stage. As such, for students applying to study at any of these campuses, please refer to ALG English proficiency requirements (Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth) here