We have a busy line-up of webinars in the New Year!
For updates, visit https://communitydata.ca/resources/webinars
- Jan 15, 2019: Dashboarding community economic development data - A demonstration of services offered by Townfolio
- Jan 22, 2019: Designing 3D Excel Maps - Social Planning Council of Ottawa
- Jan 29, 2019: Managing a consortium - a webinar by and for Leads
- Feb 12, 2019: Understanding Canada's New Poverty Line: The Market Basket Measure - Andrew Heisz, Statistics Canada
- March 26, 2019: A Tracking-progress tool for community indicator systems and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) - Stefan Jungcurt, International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD)
- April 30, 2019: Data analysis tools for rural communities - Robert Leitch and Nelson Rogers, Big Data for Small Places (BD4SP)