Our annual report is now available online for the Tri-Valley community to review the Agency's highlights and accomplishments during the 2021-2022 fiscal year. We are continuing with our new interactive format, introduced last year, in alignment with our commitment to sustainability, accessibility and transparency.
The report includes a comprehensive update on Zone 7's operations, staff, finances, and planning efforts in delivering high-quality water and flood protection services to residents and businesses, now and in the future. Some key achievements detailed in the report include:
- Expediting critical water reliability infrastructure
- Increasing water conservation rebates
- Collaborating with retail water partners on critical drought messaging
- Completing upgrades to the Patterson Pass Water Treatment Plant
- Adopting phase one of a new Flood Management Plan