5 Ways to Engage with the [re-designed] Leadership Training Event
1. Choose one of the three topics for your leadership team to focus on during the month of October. Watch the short video together, use the discussion guide for a conversation, and record your thoughts/questions for the online conversation with the speaker on Oct. 29. The materials will be kept online, so you could use the other topics later in the year!
2. Invite your leadership team to divide into three small groups, based on the topics they are interested in. They may even want to invite others from the congregation to join them as they watch the video, use the discussion guide, and join the Zoom calls with the speaker of their topic on Oct. 29.
3. Gather your leadership team earlier in the evening on October 29, and anyone else who may want to join you, for a simple dinner, followed by time to watch one or more of the videos and to engage in small group discussion before the online Q&A starts at 7:30 pm.
4. Offer the three topics to small groups in your church, to use during the month of October. Ask them to share with your leadership team any ‘ah-ha’ moments from their learning and discussions.
5. Invite other pastors or ministry leaders from your classis to use the videos and discussion guides for a lunchtime learning opportunity. This could be done online or in-person, depending on your circumstances!