I've loved all these public holidays.
I was ready for a break! If you, like me, are always looking forward to the next break, do join us from 25 - 27 August 2017 at Zorgvliet Estate, Stellenbosch for the
- Paul Rose (yes, the inventor of the Rose K keratoconus contact lens, distributed to 88 countries worldwide and the most frequently prescribed brand of lens for the irregular cornea. A presentation and practical workshop will introduce you to fitting the keratoconic patient.)
- Dr Piet Swanepoel (Neoplastic disease)
- Dr Sharon Truter (Visual Hallucinations)
- Dr JD Deetlefs (Understanding allergies at the cellular level)
- Dr Johan van Wyk (The impact of medications on normal ocular flora)
- Dr Marjo Terreblanche (Botox: What it can and can't do)
- Adv Janet Early-Heystek (Healthcare Ethics)
- Priya Morjaria (Tele-eyecare and mobile screening today)
- Paul Leroy (Big data and analytics for healthcare)
- Panel: Taking your practice to the next level.
- Paul Rose (Keratoconus)
- Byron Hollander (Low vision)
For more info, contact Bron at
We still have limited accommodation
at Zorgvliet available.