November 2016 #02
CIE Tutorial and Practical Workshop on LED Lamp and Luminaire Testing According to CIE S 025:2015
May 8 – 11, 2017, METAS, Bern, Switzerland
This tutorial and practical workshop will be a fantastic opportunity to learn the finer details when applying CIE S 025 to your work. Because the workshop is practical, involving hands-on laboratory experience, the number of places available are limited.
Registration is now open for this tutorial and workshop, your place can be secured via the Bern 2017 Registration Page.
| CIE NC Member
For more background information about this tutorial and workshop please visit the Bern 2017 Event Page
- Early rates are available until December 21, 2016.
- To receive the discounted prices please provide documentary proof of your NC membership or student status (this includes copy of registration card and letter from your Head of Department or supervisor)
- For information only, 1 CHF ≈ 0.92 EUR ≈ 1.03 USD (as at November 1, 2016).
- To become a CIE National Committee Member (NC Member) please consult the CIE NC List to find the contact details of the NC of your country.
- The registration fee includes a hardcopy of CIE S 025:2015 (made available at the tutorial), access to the welcome reception, lunch and coffee breaks.
A range of sponsorship packages are available to advertise your company and products to the attendees of the event and to the wider CIE community both during the event and via the CIE website. Please consult the Sponsorship Brochure for specific details.
Should you have any questions about registration or sponsorship please contact the local organizer, Manuela Haldemann (email@example.com), or Dr Peter Blattner (firstname.lastname@example.org).