Throughout its thirty-plus years in business, Cambridge Realty Capital has amassed a wealth of knowledge in the field of senior living. Our advice and insight, like the ideas you will find in "More Than 10 Reasons Why Cambridge Deserves Consideration as Lender of Choice For HUD Loans", is based on on-the-job experience plus the unique skills and talents of Cambridge’s staff and their individual specialties. This quick read from Cambridge’s archives is filled with timely advice that is as relevant today as ever and will inspire you as you weigh your capital market options.
TOP REASONS TO LOOK TO CAMBRIDGE FOR YOUR HUD LENDING NEEDS
Cambridge Realty Capital is consistently a leader in HUD lending. Our senior managing director Sampada D’Silva can list many reasons why you should consider Cambridge as your HUD Lender:
- Cambridge Realty Capital has spent years as a top HUD lender, as well as a top choice for any other senior housing/healthcare financing needs, with more than $5.5 billion in financed projects since the company opened its doors. Cambridge has closed over 550 insured loans for senior housing properties across the nation.
- Only a handful of direct lenders are authorized to issue GNMA securities to fund HUD 232 mortgage insurance, and Cambridge Realty Capital is a member of this elite group of lenders.
- Cambridge has spent years learning the ins and outs of the HUD loan process and has achieved an over 95 percent acceptance rate for its HUD loan applications.
- Cambridge Realty Capital has years of extensive experience in assisting clients with senior housing finance, particularly HUD loans. Cambridge uses this knowledge to ensure its clients are applying for the financing that will be the best fit.
- Cambridge consistently stresses the importance of maintaining an open line of communication with its clients from the beginning. Cambridge has posted a qualification template explaining the eligibility requirements for a HUD loan application. If a company or property does not meet these requirements, Cambridge’s financial experts will let you know immediately so that we do not waste time applying for a loan that is sure to get rejected.
- Cambridge has developed its own unique methodology for enhanced client service, called the Signature Experience™. This methodology seamlessly guides our clients through every step of the lending process. It is our method for delivering exceptional rates and loan terms to our clients.
- Although Cambridge’s headquarters is in Chicago, our company is connected to a network of affiliated lenders to ensure our clients across the nation are well taken care of.
- Our company offers funding for expansion or renovation for an existing senior housing facility with the HUD 232 program. These are fully amortized, fixed-rate, up to 35-year term loans that can almost fully cover the cost of your project. Cambridge can also help clients wishing to refinance or exercise a purchase option utilizing HUD 232/223(f) loans.
With more than $5.5 billion in closed senior housing capital transactions, Cambridge Realty Capital has a proven track record of getting the deal done. Whether it is conventional. an equity transaction, a bridge loan, or a HUD loan, Cambridge works closely with senior living operators to structure a customized financial package that meets their individual needs.
Of course, it’s only a great deal if it actually closes. Cambridge Realty Capital is committed to walking with its clients every step of the way, from initial inquiry to the receipt of funds. One of the things Cambridge’s clients have consistently attested to throughout its years in business is that they are never abandoned during the process. You won’t be left hanging with unanswered phone calls or unreturned emails. If it’s a concern to you, it’s a concern to Cambridge.