Dear <<First Name>>
Call for Editors
February 4th 2018
We are looking for a prime guest editor (with potentially 1-2 co-editors) to manage the process for 2018. There are 10 candidate manuscripts (out of 20), which will yield 5-6 papers for publication.
This is a great opportunity to influence the state of our field, to experience yourself with online publishing procedures, and get the credit on our website.
- Coordinate the reviewers of these 10 papers.
- Use our publication system -- extensively. (be also versed in Google docs, Skype, and other current tools.)
- Be a deadline-targeted & taking-charge person.
- Work as a single editor or add one co-editor.
- Able to write a short intro including your view/vision/insight on the field.
- Get the academic credit as an editor.
Please reply by February 10, 2018, to firstname.lastname@example.org with an academic CV and a cover letter listing your motivation and publishing/editing experience.
Publication: April 2018
If you have colleagues who may be interested in becoming an editor or a co-editor, please feel free to forward this call further.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan
Editor in Chief
JVWR - The Journal of Virtual Worlds Research