Welcome to my new little project. I hope you find it fun and informative.
Once or twice a month, I'll share a list of 5 noteworthy ideas I've discovered — one of which will be an interview with a rad person in comedy or film in general.
Topics will include:
- Creativity (acting, writing, comedy, art, process)
- What even is life? (wisdom from the funny, the living and the dead)
- How the heck do we make the art we want to make?
1. I bought 50 random ass markers from Michaels and can now blame it on The Diderot Effect.
Here's this month's edition:
2. Ever wonder why you sometimes don't want to be perceived as the nice girl or guy? Here's a short and **very** British explanation of why niceness is perceived as weak and unsexy Finally! Closure for my "I love you but you're marriage material, so not now" college days.