CASP (Country Arts Support Program) Grants Now Open
Country Arts Support Program (CASP) is an annual small grants program supporting community arts and cultural development in regional NSW to:
- assist locally determined community arts and cultural activities
- increase opportunities for regionally based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs
- enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities
- bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional opportunities
- lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity
- increase the sustainability and resilience of regionally based community arts organisations
Grants up to $3,000 are available primarily for professional artists’ fees, travel and accommodation. Priority will be given to projects that address regional recovery from bushfires/drought/COVID-19.
To be eligible, applicants MUST discuss their project with Arts Mid North Coast before applying. For more information contact email@example.com or call 02 6658 9400
Applications close Tuesday 29 September 2020 at 5pm AEST.
Projects are to take place between 1 January 2021 and 31 December 2021.