Reopening of applications for postponed exams
Applications have been reopened for the following certificate of competence exams, which had been postponed. The closing date for applications is now Thursday 30 September 2021.
- Mechanical engineering manager of underground coal mines
- Mechanical engineer of coal mines
- Electrical engineering manager of underground coal mines
- Electrical engineer of coal mines
- Quarry manager of mines other than underground mines or coal mines
We will announce the revised dates for the examinations when the COVID-19 restrictions allows us to confirm those details. We still plan to hold the exams before the end of 2021, particularly the written exam component.
The oral exam will follow approximately six weeks later, most probably in the first quarter of 2022.
You can apply online for an exam through the Resources Regulator portal. General information on certificates of competence requirements is available on our website. For specific questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 4063 6461.