This innovative program allows students to learn about IP and technology law in the birthplace of Anglo-American IP law and a key center of modern international IP practice – London. The intensive, three-week program is structured to enable students to complete a summer job before the program begins. It can also accommodate practicing attorneys seeking CLE credit.
Hosted by Notre Dame Law School in London, the program is fully accredited and is open to current NDLS students, students from other law schools around the world, and practicing attorneys interested in IP.
Participants may choose any three of these five, one-credit courses:
All courses comply with the standards of the American Bar Association and the Association of American Law Schools.
- Protecting Patents in a Global Economy
- Copyright in the Digital Age
- Arbitration of Intellectual Property Disputes
- Comparative Privacy and Data Protection Law
- Trademarks and Geographical Indications