This newsletter targets legal professionals working in environmental law - the judiciary, bodies responsible for the administration of justice, public interest lawyers and public administrations. It will provide in-depth legal analysis of developments affecting access to justice in EU and national law. It covers:
- case law of the Courts of Justice of the EU,
- case law of the European Court of Human Rights
- significant developments to EU and national legislation
- decisions of the EU Ombudsman
- significant judgments of national courts and decisions of national ombudsmen.
We hope that you will find it useful!
Please subscribe if you would like to receive the newsletter.
More information can be found on the project’s webpage.