After the success of our ever popular ‘Essentials’ intermediate level training course, we are delighted to introduce our brand new course...
Digital In Practice: Advanced
Focusing on the next stages of the music industry's digital development, in this new five module webinar course we explore future media and entertainment trends, dive into video beyond YouTube, uncover how to drive results within streaming services, walk through the most advanced advertising techniques for social media and Google, and look behind the curtain of the best and most interesting of recent campaigns. From retargeting and mobile advertising through virtual reality and blockchain technology, we’ll provide you with the knowledge to stay on top of the industry and tools to make effective campaigns that stand out from the crowd.
Taking place in September/October 2016, the five webinar modules are as follows:
- Future Trends
- Video Beyond YouTube
- Streaming Marketing
- Advanced Advertising
- Campaign Surgery
- This is a webinar course that can be accessed globally
- Each module is 1.5 hours long (including 15 mins of Q&A)
- The five modules will be spread over a five week duration, weekly on Tuesdays at 3.00pm UK time, beginning Tuesday 13th September 2016
- If you cannot make a module live, no problem... you will be provided with a recording of the session
- LIVE interactive presentation by our lead trainer
- Live chat to interact with the trainer and one dedicated support presenter, and questions can also be submitted to be answered at the end of the session
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and to book your place. Group discounts are also available. We look forward to hearing from you!
Music Ally is a UK Learning Provider. UKPRN (UK Provider Reference Number): 10029483