Email resent: PDF Registration form Attached! Not everyone can access the Word document.
Tired of being stuck at home?
Love to braid or have been wanting to learn how?
Enjoy a relaxing weekend of braiding this October with New England Braids!
Whether you're an experienced braider to have no idea how to even start, this is a wonderful chance to expand your skills, meet some amazing new friends and just get the heck out of the house! Lodging is onsite at St. Basils.
There are a number of great classes that include:
- Beginning and Refresher Braiding – 3 Days of Class: Instructor Mary Hibbard (with ample time to take other classes!)
- Braided Granny Square: Instructor Bobbi Mahler
- Color Block Bag: Instructor Debra Weinhold
- Multistrand Braiding with an Easier Butt: Instructor Christine Manges
- Braided Kitty: Instructor Jennifer Kiarsis
- Triangle Butting Class: Instructor Pam Rowan
- Flower Power: Instructor Peggyann Watts
- 4 1/2” x 7” Multi-Strand Loom Square: Instructor Pam Rowan
- Wooly Tree: Instructor Peggyann Watts
This event is not affiliated or sponsored by Wool & Dye Works.
Please add www.woolanddyeworks.com to your browser favorites. Shop updates can be found there also.
Have ideas you'd love to share? We'd love to hear from you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
& Braiding, & Applique, etc.!