Here is the schedule for this Saturday, February 18th's Monthly 6-Hour Kirtan held at Broome Street Temple in Soho.
- 4:00pm - 4:30 - Chaitanya and Rasa - invocation
- 4:30 - 5:00 - Srikala
- 5:00 - 5:30 - Harinamananda
- 5:30 - 6:30 - Acyuta Gopi
- 6:30 - 7:00 - Little Keshava
- 7:00 - 8:00 - Raghunath
- 8:00 - 9:00 - Rama Raya
- 9:00 - 9:30 - Gopika
- 9:30 - 10:30pm - Ananta Govinda - grand finale!
What is kirtan?
Kirtan (rhythmic chanting) with a group of spiritually minded people (sankirtan) is the recommended process of self-realization in this age of Kali. It is easy and joyful, so come and stay as long as you can and want to!
430 Broome St, New York NY. Plenty of trains close by. If you are driving, look at the street signs before parking.
Admission is free. Donations will be gratefully accepted on a voluntary basis towards the cost of staging the event. All are welcome. Bring your children too!