From all of us at Fly Fishers International to you and your family we wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. If traveling this weekend, we wish you safe passage! It will be a perfect time to enjoy the new edition of Flyfisher!
Fly Fisher Magazine Now Available Online
FFI is proud to announce that the fall issue of Flyfisher is now available online and has been mailed to those who have a subscription for the printed copy. The issue is "a real piece of literature", said Len Zickler, President/CEO. "We have strived to cover all fish, all waters in the last two issues and we feel we have accomplished that goal in this recent issue," he said. There is something for every fly fisher in this issue! Click here to read or download your copy>>
Please Consider a Giving Donation to FFI on Giving Tuesday
Giving Tuesday is a very important day for non-profits like Fly Fishers International. It's a day when the world is focused on giving to their non-profit of choice. We ask that you consider making Fly Fishers International your choice this year.
Why Give to FFI? We're working to protect and preserve our public lands and waters, while providing fly fishing education to all fly fishers at all skill levels.
Our efforts include:
Please DONATE during this very important event and SHARE your donations with others!
- Teaming with conservation partners, defending policies to protect clean water, healthy fisheries habitat and fly fishing opportunities.
- Financial and volunteer support for conservation projects protecting habitat for all fish in all waters.
- Grant support for club and council conservation and education projects.
- Development of The Learning Center offering world class fly fishing curriculum to novice, intermediate and advanced fly fishers.
- Supporting fly fishing programs for younger anglers through college clubs, scholarships and fellowships.