How Do You Relate?
This was the topic last weekend...
Dear <<First Name>>,
Take a group of teen guys to a condo at the beach and what do you get? Fun times! You can see a few pictures in our gallery. We also had some profound conversations dealing with a number of life issues. We talked about how to understand ourselves and girls better, and how to build quality relationships, especially while dating.
Calendar (so far):
October 9 MOPS-Laurelwood
October 10-12,18,19 MarriageTeam Coach Training
October 19 GracePointe (Milwaukie)
October 22-24 Pastor's Summit
October 25 Men's Breakfast-Laurelwood
November 1 Men's Breakfast-Gladstone
December 6 Men's Breakfast-Harvest
- Beckie's 95 year old aunt died this week. Pray that we will be a comfort and encouragement to our extended family...especially Beckie's mom as she is the last member of her family left.
- Beckie has an echo cardiogram Tuesday, October 7, to check an issue with one of her heart values.
- I am scheduling regular meetings with several men. Pray that our times together will mutually encourage us to strive toward living more Christ-like.
- Pray that I will speak Biblical principles to men's groups and youth groups over the course of this year.
- Pray for Malia as she continues her program in Australia with YWAM and prepares for her mission outreach trip in December.
- Morrison Academy is having a number of key people leaving at the end of this year. Pray for the administration that they will be led to the right staff for the next few years.
- Pray that we will be completely funded for what will likely be our last 4 years at Morrison when we head back to Taiwan in June. (We have 79% of our needed support which leaves us about $1600/month short)
Thanks for your continued prayers, support and encouragement!
Dwight and Beckie