Dear <<First Name>>,
We are having fun! Here's why...
First, the doctor gave Dwight a clean bill of health "for now." The kidney stone passed, but he has two more in the kidney that may never be an issue.
Second, we got to spend Chinese New Year's Eve with wonderful Chinese friends.
And best of all, we picked up Leah and our three grandsons at the airport. They will be here for six weeks while David continues to serve in Afghanistan as a major in the Air Force.
- our ministry at Morrison. February 16, Dwight will challenge the senior class on managing their internet use. Dwight is also on the curriculum task force revising the visual and preforming arts curriculum and working with a group of math teachers to create a new class for next year for the students currently in his classes.
- Leah and the boys to enjoy being a part of the our weekly routines and living with us in our two bedroom apartment.
- Beckie as she works in the school clinic, meets with young moms, watches kids and hosts a couple of families that join us for dinners each week.
- Dwight to have wisdom as he meets weekly with several men. Hebrews 10:23-25
- February 27, We both have appointments with our cardiologist. Dwight will find out if the angioplasty is still holding and Beckie finds out if how much her heart function has gone down since the last visit three months ago. If it has gotten worse, she may need open heart surgery to repare or replace her tricuspid valve.
Thanks for your interest, support, and prayers,
Dwight and Beckie