Dear <<First Name>>,
Above is Morrison's new pool. I took pictures at the grand opening on April 11 and the AV class put together a Highlights video for the students that began with a section on the pool and its features.
Malia finished her first year at Liberty and flew in last Thursday at 5 am. We picked her up at the airport, drove back, had breakfast in the village and still made back it in time for my first class.
The last day of school at Morrison is May 27. After that we will be doing some things with Malia to bring back memories. We will also be getting things of value out of our old house before they tear it down. We lived in that house almost our whole time in Taiwan, so it will be a sad day when it is gone for good. The ants, mosquitos and rodents in that house won't be missed, and the fact that our new apartment does not have them is a great blessing.
We are scheduled to arrive in Portland at 9 AM on June 16. (Delta 622). The first week back Malia and I will fly to Denver to drive a U-Haul as we move Stacie back to Oregon. We are looking forward to the "road trip".
Prayer Requests & Updates:
- Finishing the year well, especially for Dwight as he finishes his first year teaching AV & Java while Beckie continues to help young moms.
- Beckie had surgery to remove uterine polyps. Like the mechanics here that always show the parts they have replaced, the doctor showed Dwight the tissue he removed before sending it to pathology. The report came back benign.
- David is now scheduled to be deployed to Afghanistan for 6 months starting next October. It will be a challenge for their family. Leah is planning to stay in LA with the boys for most of the time.
- We return to Portland on June 16 and then head back to Taiwan on July 21.
- God's continued provision for our financial needs. This will be our last term (1 to 3 years) with Morrison Academy. (We are $1100/month short of being fully supported.)
Thanks for your continued prayers, support and encouragement!
Dwight and Beckie