Empty Nest with Purpose
Time to figure out what that means...
We took a break last week and enjoyed three nights on the Oregon coast. The coast followed a whirlwind of moving, a trip to Denver, Andrea's wedding and speaking at Laurelwood Baptist Church on "Honoring God with Our Digital Lives" (listen to audio, see presentation slides). If you are interested, I created a growing list of websites, videos and articles related to this topic as I was doing my research.
Now that our home assignment is starting in earnest, please pray for us to be able to establish our routines and ministry for this year we will be home.
Also, pray for:
- Rex Manu as he is teaching Morrison's Men of Honor Class this year
- Ben Scholz as he covers my tech. support role
- Malia during the next six months while she attends
Youth With A Mission: Discipleship Training School
- David and Andrea as they begin their marriage
- David, Leah and their boys as they transition to life in LA. (stationed at Los Angeles Air Force Base)
I will be at Men's Round Up at Tadmor this weekend and hope to see a lot of friends.
Thank you for your interest and encouragement for our ministry.
Dwight (and Beckie)
You must not fear, for I am with you;
you must not be afraid, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, indeed I will help you,
indeed I will take hold of you with the right hand of my salvation.
Isaiah 41:10 (LEB)