Save Recent Callers to Outlook Contacts
Maintaining that pesky address book can be a chore, and who has time for that? Luckily, ShoreTel has made it easy to add recent callers to your Outlook Contacts with just a few simple clicks! Your 1000 most recent calls are stored in Call Manager's History tab and any of those numbers can be quickly saved into Outlook using the following steps.
To Add an Outlook Contact from Call History:
1. In Call Manager, click on the History tab or choose Windows > History
2. Find the number you want to save and right click on the call
3. Choose Add/Modify Outlook Contact from the pop-up menu
4. An Outlook Contact window with the number will automatically appear
5. Fill in the name and any other desired information, then click Save
Note: If you experience any issues with the new contacts, you may need to close the Call Manager application and Outlook and reboot your computer.
Having trouble? Don't hesitate to contact us! (914) 761-1313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.