Move Your Extension to a New Phone
Whether you're switching desks for the week or just a few hours, you don't have to wait for your administrator to update the phone in your new spot with your extension! Use this simple shortcut to override the extension on the phone you're in front of and make sure your calls can reach you.
To temporarily move your extension to a different phone:
1. On the phone you'd like to override, select the Voice Mail button
2. Press Pound (#), then key in your Extension
3. Enter your Security Code and press Pound (#)
4. Dial 731
5. You will hear a message that says, "Reassigning extension," then the phone will hang up.
6. You're all set! To revert back to your old phone, repeat the steps above using 732 in Step 4.
Having trouble? Don't hesitate to contact us! (914) 761-1313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.